Included in the Basic Rate
- Furnished semi-private rooms, attractive and home-like.
- 24 Hour nursing care given by RNs, LPN, certified Medication Aides and Certified Nurses Assistants
- Restortative Care
- Individualized Assessments and Comphrensive Plan of Care are reviewed quarterly and as needed.
- Nutritious meals and therapeutic menus for those with special needs
- Modern/ Sanitary Laundry facilities with computerized, commercial equipment
- Cable TV to all resident rooms and common areas
- Social Services which includes scheduling appointments, arranging transportation and initiating consultations with medical professionals of behalf of the resident.
- A full and stimulating activity program, including religious serices and spiritual accommodation.
- Continuous Quality Improvement Monitoring through Quality Assurance
- Telephone access, including free long distance
- Wheel Chairs and Walkers provided
- Oxygen Concentrators
- Housekeeping services
Charges not included in the Basic Rate
- Private Rooms or suite
- Clothing and personal items
- Private Phone
- Hair care by professional beautician/barber
- Private Duty nurses
Payments and Daily Rates
Payment is due the first of each month unless other arrangements are made in advance. A refund will be dispersed if the resident moves from Beadles or expires. Financial assistance is available
through the Department of Human services. The local DHS phone number is: 580-430-3100
*Monthly rates are based on a 30 day month.
As of May 2017, Rates are:
Semi-Private Room $5040/Month $168/Day
Private Room $5220/Month
Low Level $175/Day
Medium Level $185/Day
High Level $195/Day
Adult Day Service hourly rates are based on level of care.