Future residents and their family members can find important information and answers to frequently asked questions. It our desires to assist you with this important decision.
1. Can I leave and go home for visits? Yes. Daytrips for long term care are unlimited. Medicaid limits overnights trips to 7 per year. Private pay theraputic leave/ hospital stays may be arranged with the administration. Care paid by Medicare does not premit leaving except for specific situations.
2. What are visiting hours? Posted visiting hours are 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. Residents may choose to have special visitors 24/7 or any choice of hours.
3. Can pets visit? Yes, any pet with proof of vaccinations is welcome. Proof must be shown on the first visit; copies will be made and kept on file. Pets must be on a leash or attended. No pet is allowed in the dining room during meal times.
4. Can I bring in my own furnishings if I prefer. Yes. We will work with you to accommodate any furnishing that fits your room space. We provide all furnishings otherwise.
5. What is the difference between Medicare and Medicaid? Medicaid is financial assistiance provided by the state and is income based. Medicaid funds may pay for nursing home care. (Application is through the local DHS office. Ph:580-430-3100) Medicare is the insurance provided by the government for some of your medical costs.
6. Does Medicare pay for me to live at Beadles Nursing Home? Medicare A payment is limited by qualifing conditons and number of days.
It is the policy of Beadles Nursing Home that all personnel must preserve the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of medical and other sensitive information pertaining to our residents and employees.
*All photographs on this website are used with the photo permissions.
We are happy to assist; you can contact us at:
Beadles Nursing Home
916 Noble Street
Alva, Oklahoma 73717
Phone: (580) 327-1274